About

Originally built as a bonded warehouse for highland Distilleries in 1957, since 2012 we’ve become home to a growing community of designers, makers, creative businesses, artists and social innovators.

 

Home to Glasgow Sculpture Studios the building has world-class production facilities in wood, metal, plaster and ceramics. These workshops on the ground floor can be accessed by tenants on the upper floors via membership or via GSS’ commercial fabrication service. Other fabrication services and resources within the building include: interactive design, 3D printing, laser cutting and CNC routing.